Reimbursement Programs for Mobility Modification
Select makes and models have rebates or reimbursements that can help lighten the load. Adaptive equipment, which may include our ramps and lift, is eligible for cash reimbursement under the terms of various mobility programs offered by major auto manufacturers and government programs. Please check with the store for the most up-to-date options, as rebates can change often.
- Acura: The Acura Mobility Program supports the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities, allowing them to make full use of their vehicle without hindrance or restriction. When you purchase or lease an Acura vehicle, you will be provided with a cash reimbursement of up to $1,000 of the cost of aftermarket adaptive equipment, installed on any eligible vehicle within 12 months of vehicle delivery. For more information about the Acura Mobility Program, please visit the company’s website here.
- BMW: BMW accessibility rebates vary by dealership and can be inquired about and explained via BMW’s Mobile Service number at 800-831-1117. Through this number, you’ll be connected with a trained employee who can assist in compiling unique information about rebate programs associated with mobility issues. For more information, please contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117. or visit the company’s website here.
- Chrysler (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat): When the customer buys or leases any new Chrysler Group vehicle (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or FIAT), Chrysler Group will provide cash reimbursement to help cover the cost of installing adaptive driver or passenger equipment on that vehicle. Conversions to Chrysler Group vehicles qualify for a maximum reimbursement of $1,000; running boards qualify for a maximum reimbursement of $400; alerting devices qualify for a maximum reimbursement of $200. For more information, visit the company’s website here or contact the Chrysler Auto Mobility Program toll free at 1-800-831-1117.
- General Motors (Chevrolet, Buick, GMC): Through the General Motors Mobility Program, customers who have purchased or leased a Chevrolet Express or GMC Savana can receive up to a $1,200 reimbursement toward the cost of eligible adaptive equipment, and customers who have purchased or leased other qualifying Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC models can receive up to a $1,000 reimbursement. Customers with special transportation needs may also qualify for two years of OnStar Guidance Plan service on equipped vehicles. For more information, visit the company’s website here or contact the GM Mobility Assistance Center at 1-800-323-9935.
- Honda: The Honda Customer Mobility Assistance Program provides a reimbursement of up to $1,000 to each eligible, original retail customer for installing qualifying adaptive equipment on any eligible purchased or leased Honda vehicle. A qualified professional must install adaptive technologies within six months of vehicle delivery to qualify for reimbursement. For more information, visit Honda’s Customer Mobility Assistance Program website here.
- Hyundai: Hyundai Motor America assists Hyundai owners by providing up to $1,000 reimbursement toward the cost of installation of new adaptive equipment in a new Hyundai vehicle purchased from an authorized Hyundai dealership. For more information about the Hyundai Mobility Program, please visit the company’s website here.
- Jaguar: Assistance may be available from your Jaguar dealership. Contact them directly. To find your nearest Jaguar dealership, visit Jaguar’s website here.
- Lexus: Lexus provides a reimbursement of up to $1,000 to purchase and install qualifying adaptive driving or passenger equipment for transporting persons with physical disabilities. Vehicles must be adapted within 12 months of delivery date and may only be applied towards new model vehicles (within five years). Leased vehicles require advance written lessor approval of adaptive-equipment installations. For more information, please visit the company’s website here or contact the Lexus Mobility Program at 1-800-255-3987 or 1-800-443-4999.
- Subaru: The Subaru Mobile-It-Ease Program is designed to provide reimbursement of up to $1,000 on new Subaru vehicles in the United States, to assist qualifying owners in obtaining necessary vehicle modifications for physical disabilities. All Subaru models are eligible for the Mobile-It-Ease program. For more information about the Subaru Mobile-It-Ease Program, visit the company’s website here or contact the company via phone at 1-800-782-2783.
- Toyota: Toyota will provide cash reimbursement of up to $1,000 to each eligible, original retail vehicle, for the cost of purchasing and installing qualifying adaptive driving or passenger equipment for transporting persons with physical disabilities. Vehicles must be adapted within 12 months of delivery date and may only be applied towards new model vehicles. For more information, please visit the Toyota Mobility Program’s website or call 1-800-255-3987.
- Volkswagen: Volkswagen will provide up to $1,000 towards the purchase and installation of lift equipment, carriers, hand controls, pedal extensions or other assistance equipment on any eligible new Volkswagen model. A photocopy of a signed Purchase (Bill of Sale) or Lease Agreement for a new eligible Volkswagen model must accompany the claim form. For more information, and to receive a copy of the claim form, contact Volkswagen via their website here or via phone at 1-800-822-8987.
- Volvo: Mobility by Volvo provides up to $1,000 in financial assistance toward the cost of adding adaptive equipment to an eligible new model Volvo and up to $200 on alert hearing devices. Owners must mail their Volvo sales contract, paid adaptive equipment installation invoice, and medical prescription (if a clear definition of need does not exist) to Volvo for reimbursement. For more information, visit Mobility by Volvo‘s website here.
We’re able to work with all budgets to providing options that provide you mobility.
- We Accept MasterCard and Visa
- Scooters are Available to Rent or Buy